Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review of Outpost Mini Donut Co in Steveston

mmmm mini donuts!

Just a few a of many choices.
On Victoria Day weekend, we went out to Steveston. It's a quaint little historical fishing village in Richmond, BC where you can buy fresh fish right off the fishing boats, eat some amazing fish 'n chips, and find great knick knacks at some great little stores. I normally don't review restaurants but found a little shop I just had to share!
Steveston, BC

Lots to do!
The kids wanted ice cream so after a little window shopping we found two ice cream shops. They sandwiched another little shop I had never noticed before. It's called the Outpost Mini Donut Co. and serves coffee and a variety of mini donuts. I'll take donuts over ice cream any day. The shop is super cute and comfortable and they were about a six flavours on display. I ordered a dozen mini donuts in a mix of flavours for $6.50. They are served in a cute paper cone. There was blueberry, coconut, lemon curd, maple, cinnamon sugar and powdered sugar. They were all delicious. My daughter and I loved the lemon, my son loved the maple and hubby liked coconut (and he doesn't like coconut).
Oh ya! Delicious!


Cinnamon sugar lips - proof of deliciousness!


Window drooling allowed.


If you live in Vancouver or plan on visiting Steveston this summer I highly recommend making a stop there! Check out their website here.


Location: 110 - 12240 2nd Ave, Steveston, BC V7E 6k3
Hours:   
Mon - Thu: 11:30 am - 6:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sun: 11:30 am - 6:00 pm







Can't remember the name of this fish but there was lots of them!


Salmon being sold from the fishing boats.


A little Canadian moose, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment