These are similar to the flourless peanut butter cookies I posted previously but they have less sugar and no baking powder. In fact, you could even leave out the chocolate if you didn't have any on hand. But only if you have to because I think chocolate and peanut butter is one of the world's best flavour combinations! By grinding the chocolate, the chocolate and peanut butter flavours truly mix into a great little cookie.
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar (brown or white)
1 large egg
300 g dark chocolate
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, pulse chocolate until coursely ground.
- In a large bowl, add all ingreidients and stir until well combined (or mix on low with electric beaters).
- Roll into 24 balls.
- Equally distribute and place on two cookie sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden. Do not over bake.
- Cool for 5 minutes on pans and then move to cooling racks.