Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2010 Canadian Weblogs Awards - A good week!


2010 Canadian Weblog Awards
This week has been pretty dang good! I had a good hair day on Monday, Tuesday I found out "Within the Kitchen" has been been named the one of the top five finalists in the 2010 Canadian Weblogs Awards (Food & Drink),  and Wednesday I spent making fabulous cake pops for my daughter's school bake sale (pics later this week... of the cake pops, not the good hair).


Oh wait, did I mention I was named a TOP 5 FINALIST in the 2010 Canadian Weblogs Awards!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!


"The Canadian Weblog Awards are intended to promote good weblogs of all genres from across Canada year round through regular interviews, articles, and the nomination, judging, and award process that culminates with the announcement of the top three weblogs in each category on January 1st...1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in each category will be determined by a (fabulous) jury.


I am honoured to be in such good company! I started this blog just over a year ago to share my recipes and love of life in my kitchen but it has turned into much more. I have come to know so many great bloggers and food lovers, received positive feedback on my efforts and have absolutely loved every minute of this blogging journey.


This nomination is simply icing on the cake.... a 10-layer, double fudge chocolate cake with decadent, dreamy cream cheese icing!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's some great recognition for you recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on by and pick up your blog award when you have time:

    http://foodieroadshow.blogspot.com/2010/12/black-walnut-honey-plus-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it into the top 5!

    ReplyDelete