2 cups salted nuts mix (a cheap tin of mixed nuts of hazelnuts, almonds, cashews etc works well)
1 egg white, slightly beaten
5 tablespoons white sugar
4 tsp cinnamon
1 cup raisins or craisins
- In a bowl, combine egg whites and nuts. Make nuts are well coated.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over nuts and again make sure nuts and spice are well coated.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. Stir once or twice while baking.
- Remove from oven and stir in raisins/craisins.
- Cool and put into container.